To provide a high-quality enjoyable education, which enables all pupils to achieve
“Learning Without Limits and Achieving Together”
The governors and staff of St John’s are committed to:
- an open and effective partnership between children, parents, governors and staff.
- providing a welcoming, warm, happy, healthy and safe learning environment.
- developing skills for lifelong learning and a healthy lifestyle.
- inclusive practices that value all stakeholders, encouraging them to be active participants and make a positive contribution to school life.
- celebrating and valuing the diversity of the school community.
- developing and supporting a skilled, flexible and highly-motivated workforce.
- fostering partnerships which make St John’s Primary School a focal point within the local community.