School ethos and values
To provide a high quality education, which is enjoyable and enables all pupils to achieve to their maximum potential
“Learning Without Limits”
The governors and staff of St. John’s are committed to:
- An open and effective partnership between children, parents, governors and staff.
- Providing a welcoming, warm, happy, healthy and safe learning environment.
- Developing skills for lifelong learning and a healthy lifestyle.
- Inclusive practices that value all stakeholders, encouraging them to be active participants and make a positive contribution to school life.
- Celebrating and valuing the diversity of the school community.
- Developing and supporting a skilled, flexible and highly motivated workforce.
- Fostering partnerships which make St. John’s Primary School a focal point within the local community.